2019 Volleyball tournament

Coming Spring 2019

don't miss out !

Get notified of updates...

Just fill out your first name and email address and you’ll be notified as soon as registration opens up for the 2019 Volleyball Tournament!


Player Registration

See Details Below
$ 15 Per Player To Sign Up
  • Includes Pizza and Drink Ticket
  • Gift Bag For Each Player
  • Each Team Chooses A Charity To Play and Fundraise For
  • 6-10 People Per Team
  • Co-Ed Teams
  • Each Team Gets Their Own Fundraising Webpage
  • Minimum Fundraising Requirement of $300 Per Team To Compete
Charity volleyball tournament in Burlington, NJ

Sponsorship opportunities

We offer sponsorship opportunities of various levels.  Advertise your local business and support our mission to Play It Forward in the community. 

If you’re interested, please contact us at info@playitforwardsports.com

More details...


Bungs Tavern
2031 Route 130 North
Burlington, NJ 08016

Frequently asked questions

Absolutely!!! This is a charity volleyball tournament so the goal is to have fun while helping to make a difference.

Since all the proceeds from the event are being donated to non-for profit organizations, even if your team doesn’t win, you are still helping to support the worthwhile charities represented in the tournament.

Also remember that regardless of how your team performs, 80% of all your fundraising efforts above the minimum commitment go directly to your team’s charity, so the more you raise, the more you help.

Since this is a charity event each team is required to fundraise a minimum amount (see above for specific amount) to support the various non-for profit organizations that are represented in the tournament. 

The individual registration fees paid count towards the minimum requirement too!

Since all the proceeds from this event are being donated to charity, every dollar helps.  80% of all fundraising above the minimum commitment will be donated directly to your team’s specific charity. The remaining 20% will go to the Play it Forward Foundation to cover tournament and operating expenses.

While we encourage every participant to actively fundraise for the event, the minimum commitment is calculated on a per team basis. (This allows teams maximum flexibility in achieving their fundraising goals.)

Since all donations are tax deductible, partnering with your company is a great way to get them involved in supporting a wonderful cause. Contact your supervisor or human resources department to ask if they would be willing to donate to your team, sponsor one of our events, or provide a matching charity donation pledge.  

If you need assistance, please contact one of our Corporate Fundraising Managers at info@playitforwardsports.com

Once your team is registered for the event, we provide you with all the tools and support you need to achieve your fundraising goals. Through our partnership with DonorPerfect, your team will automatically receive a personalized fundraising website as well as full access to a suite of email and social media tools to help make your fundraising a success.

Most of the fundraising proceeds are being donated directly to non-for profit organizations. Each team is required to select a 501c3 charity that they will represent within the tournament. Money from the minimum fundraising commitments will be used for the prize pot that will be donated to the charities that are represented by the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

A small portion of the money will be put towards operating expenses of the event and Play It Forward.

Play It Forward Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Tax Exempt ID: 47-2435781